Jet-Shor is a high capacity, heavy-duty modular shoring system. The robust galvanised design is made high strength steel and is available in 3 types of load-carrying capacity: 40 kN, 60 kN and 80 kN per leg. This shoring system is being widely used in Europe and worldwide.
Features & Benefits:
- Modular systems with a wide range of horizontal struts and brace sizes, enabling virtually any shoring configuration to suit structure shoring needs.
- High load-carrying capacity, resulting in the reduction of equipment used, labour cost, foundation preparation and primary soft lift bearers.
- Galvanised finish to eliminate corrosion, minimise maintenance, ensuring durability and increasing the lifespan of the system.
- Easy to assemble and rapid wedge-connection detail enabling installation productivity up to 25m3 per man hour.
- Provides flexibility with a wide range of accessories, enabling Jet-Shor systems to be set up as tableforms for slab support on multi-storey constructions.
- Extremely versatile and compatible with all Jet-Shor equipment or client’s own primary soft lift bearers.
Bridge decks, viaducts, tunnels and culverts
High-elevated transfer beam or floor
High-rise residential or commercial building
Reduce the labour cost
Able to accommodate the beam drop
Structuring the table form is an easy task using Plasform Panel as the surface of table form
Can increase the speed of construction